Friday, July 16, 2010

My Mission Statement

I am at my best when my husband, childrens and own spiritual and physical needs are being met. I will try to prevent times when situations get in the way of this happening.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can work in a positive team environment, have the opportunity to put forward new ideas, and make a difference in the lives of people I come into contact with.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through spending more time exploring new interests, maintaining general fitness. I will spend more time with and appreciate good friends and family. I will also continue to understand my role(s)and improve myself to ensure it is being carried out to the best of my ability.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents in building relationships, cooking and music.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will provide some form of support in building homes for abandoned children and their mothers. I will seek out resources where others can rehabilitate and counsel them.
My life’s journey is about helping to save the ‘lost’; To bring awareness of their own potential.
I will be a person who strives to maintain, integrity, loyalty and respect toward others and things…to be a “what you see is what you get” (genuine) type of person.
My most important future contribution to others will include all of the above.
The word “procrastination” does not exist in my dictionary.

I will strive to remain supportive, genuine and accepting.
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four most important dimensions of my life

• A healthy and happy family

• Relationships with people I know
• A work life balance

• My beliefs


No comments:

Post a Comment