My husband and I have been paid for our opinion since 2006 and in that time have received may rewards, prizes, cash payments and store vouchers (Australian)
Below is a list of companies who pay you for your opinion. They are completely FREE to join and definitely worth doing!
There are more to come, but this is the list for now. I have heaps more!!!!
(NB: Now you won't be able to quit your job by doing these surveys, but it's nice to receive a voucher or cheque in the mail every so often...)
Adding more every day, however I can email you a list of others when I have finished compiling them. Don't pay for the list... get it from me. I will give you the best paying survey sites that I have joined over the past 5 years!
Claim rewards in the form of gift cards from http://www.myview.com.au/join1.aspx?pid=247&rid=759395 when you register and complete surveys.
2) MY SURVEY AUSTRALIA
Pay using paypal, gftcards and more. http://www.mysurvey.net.au/
3) REWARDS CENTRAL
Be rewarded! Join RewardsCentral FREE today! (click link)
Australia's #1 Online Loyalty Program
Yes! Over 500,000 of your fellow Aussies are earning rewards for reading emails, doing short surveys, clicking links, and shopping online. It's fun and it's FREE! -
4) MY OPINIONS -
This is also linked to rewards central (above) and you can transfer points from either to get your rewards faster.
5) AC NIELSEN YOUR VOICE
Join Australia's Best Paying Survey Program - FREE!
6) PURE PROFILE
http://www.pureprofile.com.au/ - pays very well. One of the best paying in my opinion.
7) Be advised there are also focus groups available through various companies (paid group sessions - ranging from $60 per hour to $350 for 3 hours or more). You will need to register with these companies online at http://www.farronresearch.com.au/ http://www.qandaresearch.com.au/ - The websites provided on my blog are the ones I mainly use. There are stacks of them but will update them in due course!... Enjoy spending your vouchers and cash after signing up and giving your opinions....
Any questions, please ask! I can also refer you to other websites as I have plenty more. Please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a referral. I promise you won't get spam - just a referral link to other websites....
Friday, November 11, 2011
Sunday, October 23, 2011
OK... So this courier guy comes a knockin on the door and I get this thin flat box...
Another box and some tape!.. Huh? What??? Huh?
Inside was a letter from a company who I did a FREE PRODUCT TRIAL for. They would like their awesome MYSTERY ITEM returned in this box as the trial is now over.
I must admit, I thought I would be able to keep the item but I have packed it up and called the courier to come pick it up (at their cost of course)... It was good while it lasted!
At least I get to keep the tape!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PRODUCT TRIALS AND PAID SURVEYS CHECK MY "PAID SURVEY" LINK! It's free to join and we have had so much free stuff so far!
Friday, October 14, 2011
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil - or olive
- 1/2 cup popping corn
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 100g butter, chopped
- Grease two 5cm-deep, 21cm x 30cm (base) baking pans. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang at long ends.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 corn kernels. Oil is hot enough when corn turns slowly in a circle. Add remaining corn. Cover with a tight-fitting lid. Shake saucepan gently when corn starts popping. Remove from heat when corn stops popping. Transfer to a bowl. Discard unpopped corn.
- Place honey, golden syrup, sugar and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 6 to 7 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil. Boil, without stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until light golden. Working quickly, pour mixture over popcorn. Stir to combine. Spoon into prepared pans. Set aside to cool completely. Break into pieces.