Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FREE STUFF & Offers I have found this October 2011

We all love a freebie.... please also check their terms and conditions. I take no responsibility for incorrectness...

Check out where we got special offers:

FREE Australia Zoo Entry on your birthday... Australia Zoo Birthday Club - FOR KIDS!

FREE Subway Lunch on your birthday - Subway Eat Fresh Club

Like 7 Eleven on Facebook to get a Drumstick Icecream for $1. Have to download voucher to get it...

Boos Juice Vibe Club - free juice on your birthday. Get your hands on one of their cards, register online and reap the rewards..

Muffin Break Club - great coffee, get a free muffin - Check this website out... http://www.muffinbreak.com.au/default.asp?PageID=66

I joined sportscraft and received a $20 voucher in the mail today (for my birthday next week). When I first joined up I also got a gift card. I can use it at Myer/David Jones I think...

I am adding more as I go.... still looking today....

No comments:

Post a Comment